Sunday, August 29, 2010

"It's not a silly little moment..."


I spent the day before I ventured out to Brockport for school dancing in a backyard. It was very fun and a good way to end my summer in the 518. My friend Brett and I attempted, (to moderate success) to learn Wade Robson's Choreography to Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer. Regardless of how successful we were, we had a lot of fun and got a good workout. Minus the heavily grass stained ballet shoes/ socks and various allergic reaction to the grass. Outside is a very good place to dance because it's big, usually you can find it flat, and it's nice to use an area that you rarely use otherwise. I remember as a kid I used to play outside all the time so I guess it's an outcome of my childhood that I love dancing outside so much. But you do get a sense of freedom with the wind, sun or rain depending on the day. Personally my favorite is rain! anyway we took some video clips and some screens hots so check them out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk9-qH5fyTU (original choreography)

just move it!☮

No comments:

Post a Comment