Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hi my name is jessie, and I'm addicted to youtube.

 "Personal" by Stars
It's true. I'm an addict. If I could and still stay in shape I'd sit around watching videos on youtube all day. No matter what I'm looking for, it's there. It has been an outlet for inspiration. I am constantly looking for new music and I wear one of my favorite ways to get it is to surf youtube dance videos and look up lyrics. I have my own youtbe channel yes, but as I've said my videos have not been uploading, and I've been having too much fun favoriting every video I could ever possibly want to watch twice. Music, dances, everything. It's a problem, but I guess it's okay cause it's helping me develop a personal style. Recently I discovered this song, "Personal" by Stars, and I was inspired. Hopefully you'll get to see some choreo soon!

just move it.☮

No comments:

Post a Comment