Thursday, July 29, 2010
Good Time
So it's been awhile since my last post but I've been dancing everyday as always and the days have kept themselves interesting. Tonight I taught class again, but since I only have one person in my class we just created some fun contemporary choreography to Leroy's "Good Time". It's definitely a song everyone should have on their playlists, It's fun and easy going and good for just about any strengths in dance.
Also recently my youtube account has been acting up so I haven't been able to upload any videos but I'll keep trying and hopefully some choreography will be up soon, including tonight's.
I've also been listening to a lot of different music recently in hopes for some new inspiration. Everyone should definitely check out Sunny Choi, She's a classical Pianist that covers popular songs by artists such as Lady Gaga, Taio Cruz, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, The Script, Eminem, and so on and so forth. Very beautiful songs with a little fun edge being that you will recognize the songs.
Last but not least, Saturday is NATIONAL DANCE DAY! =] I'm very excited about this, and hopefully will be celebrating in my own way. I hope to go around town on Saturday and randomly break into dance in public spots like parks, sidewalks, maybe even in the grocery store or by a busy intersection. We'll see if this plan holds true, but regardless it will be an awesome day for everyone, trained dancer or not. Just get up and dance!
Good Luck! and move! ☮
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment