Sunday, July 18, 2010
exhaustion...
So although this blog is mainly about my dancing, it's also partly just about my life, which just happens to include pole vaulting. I believe pole vaulting and dance are two very compatible activities. Both use similar movements and both are passions of mine. I've been vaulting since my freshmen year of high school, and I started because of watching my older brother for years. Granted, I've been dancing much longer than I've been pole vaulting but they have both helped me improve in the other.
This weekend I participated in a Beach Vault run by my college pole vaulting coach. It was definitely one of the coolest experiences of my life. You got to vault on a raised runway with a pretty large crowd, most of whom were just coming to the beach for the day and had never seen the sport before. You may not find the whole thing quite as exciting as I did, but it really was amazing. Hopefully the pictures I post work so you can see what I'm talking about...
☮
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment