Saturday, September 4, 2010
someone asked me a dangerous question...
they asked me why dance is so important to me... this was my response:
I think dance is so important to me for the same reason family, or friends are important to me. they're always there, sometimes they make you feel amazing, sometimes they piss you off, they help you through tough times, feel happiness and joy with you and they understand you. To me it's just a part of my life through which i can express myself completely with more than just words or images, and without words, when there aren't any to say.
This is only a small section of a page long response I wrote down. Overall this question really made me think of why my passion is what it is when many people think it's unpractical, or don't understand. This is just how I see it, and why it's so important in my life.
just move it!☮
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i think you just answered what i've been trying to figure out for 13 years.
ReplyDeletegirl, i could have gone on for hours! <3
ReplyDelete